Friday, May 30, 2008

Re: Cloud Computing & Venture Capital

Hi Reuven,

I'm not involved in any cloud leases businesses, but to give a
thought... you are greatly in competition with other big guys there.

But in terms of potential market size, I still see there are big chances
there. As I myself feel a need to buy some cloud resources there for my
application, since it is very economically make sense. You know, I have
a long developed application which I hold to publish for the reason of
infrastructure cost which I cannot afford to fund. Especially, potential
customers from third world countries.

And yes... I'm from Indonesia - also a third world - which lacks of
such infrastructure and which technology is still a very expensive
thing. With an adequate market education and a focused campaign, I think
you can grab the chances.

Hope I make myself clear enough, and pardon me for a poor written English :)

Regards,

Feris

No comments: